For Those On The Path Of Enlightenment
Olivia Shakespear – Dip Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy, mNNA
Northwest London – NW10
I love nutrition! It’s my passion. But I believe the role of food goes far beyond providing us with nutrients to maintain a healthy body. Nutrition is part of our ascension journey, so is therefore crucial for those on the enlightenment path. Just as humans are energetic beings, the foods we eat also hold frequencies that either support or deplete our energy field. Once you start to see food in this way it becomes more interesting!
Whilst nutrition can certainly be used to support any health condition, it is particularly powerful for chronic conditions. It’s about understanding the root causes, and using food, supplements and lifestyle changes to restore balance in very specific and targeted ways. The following are common conditions/symptoms I supports my clients with, but please do not feel limited by what’s listed here:
- Gut health: e.g. IBS, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, food intolerances
- Autoimmune conditions: e.g. MS, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia
- Hormone health: e.g. menopause (women & men), PMS, fertility issues, endometriosis, prostate health
- Skin health: e.g. eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea
- Neurological health: e.g. Headaches/migraines, Parkinson’s, Bell’s Palsy, vertigo, tics and spasms
- Energy levels & adrenal function/stress management
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, generally feeling a bit below par
- Cardiovascular health: Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Weight management & eating disorders (please note with anorexia this is on a case by case basis, as it is not always appropriate)
- Gentle Liver Detox & General MOT!
Nutrition is fundamental to health. Whether that’s restoring health or preventing health problems in the future.
I offer a range of services to suit all needs. In particular I’ve found the Monthly Coaching to be a fantastic way of ensuring my clients make the changes in a lasting and powerful way.